Home > Herbal White Tea >
Pao Blossom White Tea
|Tea Quantity: |
1 oz (29g) makes 30+ cups, 40 cents per cup
Ingredients: 100% Organic White Tea leaves, Pao Flowers
Pao Blossom White Tea's taste could be described as the more radiant and extraordinary sister of Jasmine Tea.
Cultivated on only 3-5 square miles of land in the world, the rare Pao blossom is a relative of the grapefruit,
used medicinally in China to lower blood pressure and clean impurities away from the body.
Our artesian tea infuses Pao blossoms four times with smooth white tea to create a remarkable
floral flavor unlike any tea. Shang Tea is the sole producer and only company to sell Pao Blossom Tea in the world.
- Shang Tea is the sole producer of this tea in the world
- Pao Flowers grow on a plant similar to wild grapefruit, so this tea has a light floral taste slightly resembling grapefruit
- If you like Jasmine tea, you will love this tea!
- Brew with 195-210 degree F / 90-97 degree C water
- Use 1 heaping tablespoon (3-4g) of tea per cup of water
- Brew 1-2 minutes
- If you prefer a stronger flavor, brew 3-5 minutes or longer
- This high quality tea can be steeped at least 3-4 times!
- Made from white tea buds which contain high levels of antixoxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Pao Blossoms have been used in Chinese culture for detoxification and to lower blood pressure