Home > Herbal White Tea >
Orange Blossom White Tea
|Tea Quantity: |
2 oz (57g) makes 60+ cups, 20 cents per cup
Ingredients: White tea leaves, Orange Flowers
A masterful blend of our fine Winter Dew White Tea with fragrant orange petals and zest, the smooth undertones
of the white tea help to balance the palate of citrus notes.
In China, winter dew white tea and orange blossom is often used for medicinal value, lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- This tea blends our White Peony King tea leaves with zesty Orange Blossoms for a unique and exciting taste
- Combines the lightness of white tea with a bold and robust citrus flavor
- Brew with 195-205 degree F water
- Use 1 heaping tablespoon (3-4g) per cup of water
- For the first steeping, try brewing only 30 seconds to 1 min
- This high quality tea can be steeped 3-4 times
- In Chinese culture, Orange Blossoms are used to increase blood circulation and lower cholesterol