Home > Jasmine White Tea >
Jasmine Dragon Pearl Premium
|Tea Quantity: |
2 oz (57g) makes 60+ cups, 25 cents per cup
Ingredients: 100% Organic White tea leaves, Jasmine flowers
Truly a treasure tea, tightly rolled tea leaves open to present a delicate and beautiful jasmine flavor. Jasmine Dragon Pearls are a 9th century recipe for exquisite tea.
- Jasmine tea is known as one of the most flavorful teas.
- Jasmine Dragon Pearl gets its name from the tightly rolled white tea leaves that look like pearls before they are steeped
- Our Jasmine Dragon Pearl is prepared in limited quantities each year
- Jasmine tea has been enjoyed in China for over 15 centuries
- Brew with 195-210 degree F / 90-98 degree C water
- Use 10-15 pearls per 8oz cup
- Brew 1-2 minutes
- If you prefer a stronger flavor, brew 3 minutes or longer
- Leaves can be steeped at least 3-4 times
All jasmine tea from China is made from green tea leaves or white tea leaves. Therefore jasmine tea contains the same properties as regular green and white tea. Of course, high quality tea leaves always contain more medicinal properties.